Labna & Dukka Baladi Sandwich
By yasmine • August 11, 2015
Such a simple day to day sandwich. You can have the filling prepared and ready in the fridge for a few days and use when needed for your kids’ lunchbox sandwich or as a late night snack with crudités.
- 200 gram labna (1 pack) - لبنة
- 2-3 tablespoon dukka (to taste) - دقة
- 2 baladi bread (OR shami bread - cut in half or quarters) - خبز بلدي/ مصري
Step by step
- Mix the dukka with the labna. You may start with 2 tablespoons and taste as you go if you want to add more. Kids usually prefer milder tastes.
- Toast the bread on the stove or in an oven for a minute or two, before you fill it with the labna & dukka mix to your desire!
Hearty Sugar-Free Carrot Muffins
From 12 months. These Carrot Muffins are yummy and heartwarming for the whole family. I make them...
Red Thai Chicken Curry
الوصفه بالعربي This delicious Red Curry Chicken dish is super easy for everyday, and...
Everyone’s Favourite Shawerma
The secret recipe to the best homemade shawerma is finally revealed. We had to dig for the...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]