Baked Kofta Rolls
By Lina Khalil • February 11, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com.
It’s a very easy quick recipe, you can do it in less than 15 min. And enjoy the best taste you can take as a snack or main dish if served with macaroni or rice.
This recipe was uploaded by Lina Khalil.
- 21 piece puff pastry (squares) - عجينة الباف باستري
- 1/2 kg minced meat - لحم مفروم
- 2 egg yolks - صفار البيض
- 1 whole egg - بيضة
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 teaspoon spices (for meat) - بهارات
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line oven tray with parchment paper.
- Mix minced meat with the egg, salt, pepper and any meat spices you like.
- Shape the mix into kofta fingers.
- Roll one puff pastry square around each kofta finger. Kofta must be entirely covered, just the upper and bottom parts are visible.
- Stir two egg yolks in a bowl. Brush each puff pasty kofta generously with egg yolk.
- Place the rolls on the tray. Put the tray in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Bon appetite ;)
Thai Pumpkin Soup
الوصفة بالعربي This Thai Pumpkin Soup is delicious with depth of Asian flavors from...
No-Mayo Pasta Salad
Colourful and nutritious, this salad is a joyful meal in a lunch box. With 3 different colours...
Clear Zucchini Chicken Soup
الوصفة بالعربي A fresh yet hearty soup is like a warm hug! Especially when it is not...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]
Classic Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich with a Twist
The simple idea of thinly grating cucumber into paper-thin slices (using a basic kitchen grater) can transform the classic Cheese &Cucumber Sandwich into something much more exciting!
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.