Baked Kofta Rolls
By Lina Khalil • February 11, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com.
It’s a very easy quick recipe, you can do it in less than 15 min. And enjoy the best taste you can take as a snack or main dish if served with macaroni or rice.
This recipe was uploaded by Lina Khalil.
- 21 piece puff pastry (squares) - عجينة الباف باستري
- 1/2 kg minced meat - لحم مفروم
- 2 egg yolks - صفار البيض
- 1 whole egg - بيضة
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 teaspoon spices (for meat) - بهارات
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line oven tray with parchment paper.
- Mix minced meat with the egg, salt, pepper and any meat spices you like.
- Shape the mix into kofta fingers.
- Roll one puff pastry square around each kofta finger. Kofta must be entirely covered, just the upper and bottom parts are visible.
- Stir two egg yolks in a bowl. Brush each puff pasty kofta generously with egg yolk.
- Place the rolls on the tray. Put the tray in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Bon appetite ;)
Pesto Baked Mussels
This is one of my favorite dishes at one of those pot mussels restaurants. It is so simple yet...
Simple Ramadani Khoshaf
This Ramadani Khoshaf recipe is simply sugar-free. Knowing that most dried fruits in Egypt are...
Japanese Beef & Spinach Rice Wraps: Soboro Onigirazu
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge which closes Dec 5, 2015. Click here to...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]