Baked Kofta Rolls
By Lina Khalil • February 11, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com.
It’s a very easy quick recipe, you can do it in less than 15 min. And enjoy the best taste you can take as a snack or main dish if served with macaroni or rice.
This recipe was uploaded by Lina Khalil.
- 21 piece puff pastry (squares) - عجينة الباف باستري
- 1/2 kg minced meat - لحم مفروم
- 2 egg yolks - صفار البيض
- 1 whole egg - بيضة
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 teaspoon spices (for meat) - بهارات
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line oven tray with parchment paper.
- Mix minced meat with the egg, salt, pepper and any meat spices you like.
- Shape the mix into kofta fingers.
- Roll one puff pastry square around each kofta finger. Kofta must be entirely covered, just the upper and bottom parts are visible.
- Stir two egg yolks in a bowl. Brush each puff pasty kofta generously with egg yolk.
- Place the rolls on the tray. Put the tray in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Bon appetite ;)
Fresh Coriander & Cucumber Salad
Serve and enjoy this salad with CairoCooking's Asian dishes. With super simple ingredients, this...
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not...
Quick Wholemeal Scones with Walnuts & Raisins
This is a nutritious wholemeal scones recipe with walnuts & raisins prepared in less than 30...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]