Baked Kofta Rolls
By Lina Khalil • February 11, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com.
It’s a very easy quick recipe, you can do it in less than 15 min. And enjoy the best taste you can take as a snack or main dish if served with macaroni or rice.
This recipe was uploaded by Lina Khalil.
- 21 piece puff pastry (squares) - عجينة الباف باستري
- 1/2 kg minced meat - لحم مفروم
- 2 egg yolks - صفار البيض
- 1 whole egg - بيضة
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1 teaspoon spices (for meat) - بهارات
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line oven tray with parchment paper.
- Mix minced meat with the egg, salt, pepper and any meat spices you like.
- Shape the mix into kofta fingers.
- Roll one puff pastry square around each kofta finger. Kofta must be entirely covered, just the upper and bottom parts are visible.
- Stir two egg yolks in a bowl. Brush each puff pasty kofta generously with egg yolk.
- Place the rolls on the tray. Put the tray in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Bon appetite ;)
Stir-Fried Garlic & Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choi to me was a scary cabbage that I didn’t know how to use or add to my salads since it has...
Crunchy Asian Salad
Refreshing, crunchy and full of flavour! This is the salad to choose when you are serving Asian...
Roasted Beets & Carrot Soup
الوصفة بالعربي In season, summer root vegetables marry well together, creating a...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]