Ice Cream Cookie Cups
By Marilyn Rizkallah • January 15, 2016
Whether you’re a fan of freezing ice cream on cold winter nights or not, you’ll love this one!
- 1/2 cup butter (melted - PLUS some more for brushing the baking tins) - زبدة
- 2 medium eggs - بيض
- 3/4 cup brown sugar - سكر بني
- 3/4 cup sugar - سكر
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- chocolate chips (optional) - قطع شوكولاتة صغيرة
- ice cream - أيس كريم
- chocolate sauce (to taste) - صوص الشيكولاتة
Step by step
- Whisk melted butter with the sugar, vanilla and eggs with a handheld mixer or using a whisk.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix further until all the ingredients are combined. Mix in the chocolate chips at the end (if you're using any) and make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- To bake, brush about 5 individual pyrex glasses with butter or coconut oil from the inside to avoid the dough sticking while baking.
- Divide the dough and carefully spread it out inside the glasses to make even cup shapes.
- Place the cups in the oven until nice and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (about 8-10 minutes).
- Once out of the oven, allow them to cool another 10 minutes before carefully detaching the cookie cups. Fill with your favourite ice cream and drizzle with a generous amount of chocolate sauce. Bon Appetit!
Shortcut Baked Apple Crumble
This is such a simple winter dessert, you will find yourself doing again and again. You don't even...
الوصفة بالعربي A fun and tasty dessert Recipe uploaded by Dina...
Traditional Sweet Qatayef
The traditional sweet Qatayef are different in each home. Some people add almonds and pistachios,...
Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
Date & Almond Qatayef
Date & Almond Qatayef marries two traditional Ramadani ingredients into a mouthful of yumminess. Crunchy outer layer of Qatayef with gooey sweet dates inside, and a surprise bitter crunch from the almonds, will make this desert your favorite this Ramadan. It is easy to prepare in advance and fry 10 minutes before serving. For the […]
Banana Nice Cream With Pistachios & Mastic
Simple yet so delicious and guilt-free, this nice cream with pistachio and mastic is a must-try this summer! It is also a luscious addition to your Ramadani table. Nice cream is frozen banana blended into ice cream texture without added dairy or sugar. This recipe is full of Middle Eastern flavors like the delicate mastic and […]
Pomegranate Jallab with Silvered Almonds
Such a simple refreshing drink, this Pomegranate Jallab is a popular drink in Lebanon and Syria on hot summer days or after a heavy meal. So easy to prepare in individual cups in a couple of minutes. You can also use date molasses for a different taste.