Ice Cream Cookie Cups
By Marilyn Rizkallah • January 15, 2016
Whether you’re a fan of freezing ice cream on cold winter nights or not, you’ll love this one!
- 1/2 cup butter (melted - PLUS some more for brushing the baking tins) - زبدة
- 2 medium eggs - بيض
- 3/4 cup brown sugar - سكر بني
- 3/4 cup sugar - سكر
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- chocolate chips (optional) - قطع شوكولاتة صغيرة
- ice cream - أيس كريم
- chocolate sauce (to taste) - صوص الشيكولاتة
Step by step
- Whisk melted butter with the sugar, vanilla and eggs with a handheld mixer or using a whisk.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix further until all the ingredients are combined. Mix in the chocolate chips at the end (if you're using any) and make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- To bake, brush about 5 individual pyrex glasses with butter or coconut oil from the inside to avoid the dough sticking while baking.
- Divide the dough and carefully spread it out inside the glasses to make even cup shapes.
- Place the cups in the oven until nice and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (about 8-10 minutes).
- Once out of the oven, allow them to cool another 10 minutes before carefully detaching the cookie cups. Fill with your favourite ice cream and drizzle with a generous amount of chocolate sauce. Bon Appetit!
Succulent Beef Burger with Tahini
الوصفة بالعربي The homemade pickles and tahini make this burger so hard to...
Creamy Chicken Mushroom with Spinach & Corn
Creamy Chicken Mushroom is always a crowd pleaser and a hearty home-cooked dish. The spinach...
Simple 6 Layer Salad
A healthy and filling salad you can prepare with whatever you have in your kitchen and munch on...
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Sweet Potato Dessert with Croquant
This Sweet Potato Dessert is a very special dish for special occasions. It is not a light one, but it will sure impress all your guests. This is not our own recipe, it was passed on from a friend, but we tried, tested and loved!
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]