Honey Mustard Chicken
By shahdan • June 9, 2018
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking.
This marinade is also perfect for a juicy whole chicken as well as drumsticks, that roast in the oven. Add a drizzle of olive oil before roasting these for about an hour in the oven or until it is cooked through.
- 600 gram chicken breast fillet (sliced into strips) - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
- For the chicken marinade:
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard - مستردة ديجون بالحبوب
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus an extra drizzle for the pan) - زيت زيتون
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
- 1 tablespoon lime (juice) - ليمون بلدي
- 1 teaspoon oregano - أوريجانو/ زعتر
Step by step
- Season chicken with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl then pour over the chicken and make sure all pieces are well coated. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least one hour or overnight.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or griddle pan. Cook the chicken on all sides on medium heat until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with extra Grainy Dijon mustard on the side and garnish with lime slices.
Light Sharkaseya & Chicken Dish
This is a simple and straightforward (and light) recipe for traditional Sharkaseya... Recipe by...
Baked Kofta Rolls
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. It's a very easy...
A Special Salted Toffee Sauce
Nothing beats having a sweet and salty drizzle of toffee on any of our favorite cakes or drinks....
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.
Simple Chicken Curry
I love this recipe because this is the basic Chicken Curry dish I grew up eating at home without any complicated ingredients. It is merely juicy chicken in rich flavourful sauce served over aromatic rice. This recipe also works well with shrimps (the fancy variation of the recipe when guests would visit). This dish is […]