Guacamole: Chunky Avocado Spread & Dip
By yasmine • October 3, 2015
This avocado dip is chunky and full of flavour! It can stay up to 2 days sealed in your fridge to be used as a sandwich spread or a dip next to nachos or crudités. It’s avocado season – go for it!
- 3 avocado (ripe not overripe) - أفوكادو
- 1 lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 red onion (diced) - بصلة حمراء
- 1 tomato (seeded, peeled and diced) - طماطم
- 1 Tabasco (dash) - صوص تباسكو
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- coriander (fresh chopped for garnish) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Peel and seed the avocado, cutting the meat into big chunks.
- Squeeze the lemon over it then add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes. Stir them slowly without mashing.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes at the end and garnish with fresh coriander.
Make-Ahead Chicken Shawerma & Tahini Sandwich Fillers
The children will be super excited about this yummy Shawerma & Tahini sandwich at school. Just...
Home-Made Teriyaki Sauce
Once you try this recipe, you will never buy ready-made Teriyaki sauce again. It is incredibly easy...
Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-pan.com This cake...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]