Guacamole: Chunky Avocado Spread & Dip
By yasmine • October 3, 2015
This avocado dip is chunky and full of flavour! It can stay up to 2 days sealed in your fridge to be used as a sandwich spread or a dip next to nachos or crudités. It’s avocado season – go for it!
- 3 avocado (ripe not overripe) - أفوكادو
- 1 lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 red onion (diced) - بصلة حمراء
- 1 tomato (seeded, peeled and diced) - طماطم
- 1 Tabasco (dash) - صوص تباسكو
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- coriander (fresh chopped for garnish) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Peel and seed the avocado, cutting the meat into big chunks.
- Squeeze the lemon over it then add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes. Stir them slowly without mashing.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes at the end and garnish with fresh coriander.
Easy, quick, and super nutritious! Re-invent the classic taboula with today's super seed:...
Guiltless Eggplant & Minced Beef Fatta
This is everyone's favorite Eggplant Fatta with yoghurt, only lighter than the traditional recipes...
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a...
Brown and crispy from the outside, super juicy from the inside and covered in layers of melted cheese & mouthwatering burger sauce, this is the recipe for the perfect Smashed Burgers that anyone can prepare and devour at home.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]