Guacamole: Chunky Avocado Spread & Dip
By yasmine • October 3, 2015
This avocado dip is chunky and full of flavour! It can stay up to 2 days sealed in your fridge to be used as a sandwich spread or a dip next to nachos or crudités. It’s avocado season – go for it!
- 3 avocado (ripe not overripe) - أفوكادو
- 1 lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 red onion (diced) - بصلة حمراء
- 1 tomato (seeded, peeled and diced) - طماطم
- 1 Tabasco (dash) - صوص تباسكو
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- coriander (fresh chopped for garnish) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Peel and seed the avocado, cutting the meat into big chunks.
- Squeeze the lemon over it then add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes. Stir them slowly without mashing.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes at the end and garnish with fresh coriander.
Cheesecake in a Cup
الوصفه بالعربي Dessert can never be this simple yet so heavenly! Every time I made...
Super Tasty Super Simple Asparagus
This is the type of recipe you will find yourself doing over and over again for your everyday meals...
Fresh Coriander & Cucumber Salad
Serve and enjoy this salad with CairoCooking's Asian dishes. With super simple ingredients, this...
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]