Guacamole: Chunky Avocado Spread & Dip
By yasmine • October 3, 2015
This avocado dip is chunky and full of flavour! It can stay up to 2 days sealed in your fridge to be used as a sandwich spread or a dip next to nachos or crudités. It’s avocado season – go for it!
- 3 avocado (ripe not overripe) - أفوكادو
- 1 lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 red onion (diced) - بصلة حمراء
- 1 tomato (seeded, peeled and diced) - طماطم
- 1 Tabasco (dash) - صوص تباسكو
- 1 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika - بابريكا / فلفل أحمر
- coriander (fresh chopped for garnish) - كزبرة
Step by step
- Peel and seed the avocado, cutting the meat into big chunks.
- Squeeze the lemon over it then add the rest of the ingredients except the tomatoes. Stir them slowly without mashing.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes at the end and garnish with fresh coriander.
Cheat Mango & Mint Pavlova
Nothing beats a home-made dessert when hosting a dinner party. With our Egyptian big impressive...
Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this...
Fig & Pomegranate Green Salad
With fresh healthy greens, sweet figs and super nutritious pomegranates, this extremely easy to...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]