Grilled Veggies & Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
By Nadine El Alaily • October 21, 2016
Nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich delicious salad with a mix of grilled vegetables, goats cheese, pomegranate seeds and topped with a pomegranate-based dressing. Served cold. Only 300 calories.
- 75 gram eggplant (cubed - about 1/3 cup) - باذنجان رومي
- 40 gram bell pepper (cubed) - فلفل ملون
- 1 handful green beans (about 25grams) - فاصوليا خضراء
- 25 gram goat cheese (goat feta cheese - cubed) - جبن الماعز
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds (about 15grams) - بذور رمان
- 1 tablespoon onions (minced) - بصل
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped) - بقدونس
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses - دبس رمان
- 1 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- pinch cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 1 small garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Chop the vegetables in cubes and toss in a hot pan till tender. Boil the green beans and blanch.
- Chop parsley, onions and add to a bowl then add the cooked vegetables.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil, minced garlic, cinnamon, lime and pomegranate molasses. Drizzle over the salad.
- Add fresh pomegranate seeds and feta on the top then serve.
Salted Pretzel Rocky Road Bites
This recipe is adapted from Nigella Lawson's famous Rocky Road Crunch Bars. For the love of...
Simple Grilled Salmon & Mixed Veggies
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This recipe is an...
Pulled Beef & Onions
A unique take on the Egyptian meat and onions casserole. Recipe uploaded by Nada...
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.