Grilled Veggies & Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
By Nadine El Alaily • October 21, 2016
Nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich delicious salad with a mix of grilled vegetables, goats cheese, pomegranate seeds and topped with a pomegranate-based dressing. Served cold. Only 300 calories.
- 75 gram eggplant (cubed - about 1/3 cup) - باذنجان رومي
- 40 gram bell pepper (cubed) - فلفل ملون
- 1 handful green beans (about 25grams) - فاصوليا خضراء
- 25 gram goat cheese (goat feta cheese - cubed) - جبن الماعز
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds (about 15grams) - بذور رمان
- 1 tablespoon onions (minced) - بصل
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped) - بقدونس
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses - دبس رمان
- 1 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- pinch cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 1 small garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Chop the vegetables in cubes and toss in a hot pan till tender. Boil the green beans and blanch.
- Chop parsley, onions and add to a bowl then add the cooked vegetables.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil, minced garlic, cinnamon, lime and pomegranate molasses. Drizzle over the salad.
- Add fresh pomegranate seeds and feta on the top then serve.
The Simplest Renga Baladi
Such a simple and tasty recipe that takes us back to our childhood and still makes an amazing...
Mixed Bean Salad
The Mixed Bean Salad is perfect for everyday and large gatherings espeically summer barbecues....
Comforting Potato Gratin – A Shortcut Recipe
This potato gratin is not just delicious, it can be ready in as short as 30 minutes! You need to...
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]