Grilled Veggies & Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
By Nadine El Alaily • October 21, 2016
Nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich delicious salad with a mix of grilled vegetables, goats cheese, pomegranate seeds and topped with a pomegranate-based dressing. Served cold. Only 300 calories.
- 75 gram eggplant (cubed - about 1/3 cup) - باذنجان رومي
- 40 gram bell pepper (cubed) - فلفل ملون
- 1 handful green beans (about 25grams) - فاصوليا خضراء
- 25 gram goat cheese (goat feta cheese - cubed) - جبن الماعز
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds (about 15grams) - بذور رمان
- 1 tablespoon onions (minced) - بصل
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped) - بقدونس
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses - دبس رمان
- 1 lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- pinch cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 1 small garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Chop the vegetables in cubes and toss in a hot pan till tender. Boil the green beans and blanch.
- Chop parsley, onions and add to a bowl then add the cooked vegetables.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil, minced garlic, cinnamon, lime and pomegranate molasses. Drizzle over the salad.
- Add fresh pomegranate seeds and feta on the top then serve.
Eat Your Rainbow: Eggplant Dip
It's a lot like the Lebanese ElRaheb but more neutral in taste. It's great to have as a dip or a...
Warm Freekeh Eggplant Salad
Who knew the combination of freekeh and eggplants can be so hearty? The Warm Freekeh Eggplant...
The Ultimate Veteran Burger
الوصفة بالعربي A 200 gram beef burger patty between two special buns of only egg...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]