Grilled Veggie Rolls with Cashew Cheese
By CairoCooking • September 6, 2016
These veggie rolls are enriched with the creaminess of the cashew cheese. The combination of the veggies crunchiness and creaminess of the nutritious seasoned cheese will leave your kids happily eating this wrap. Add it to their lunchbox or yours for a full healthy meal.
- 1 carrot - جزرة
- 1 zucchini - كوسة
- 1 eggplant - باذنجان رومي
- 1 green peppers - فلفل أخضر
- 1 red pepper - فلفل أحمر
- olive oil - زيت زيتون
- baladi bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon cashew cheese - جبنة الكاجو
Step by step
- Slice the veggies lengthwise into thin stripes.
- Place a grill pan over medium heat. Brush the veggies with olive oil from all sides. Grill veggies until tender, around 8-10 minutes. No need for salt and pepper, as the cheese is perfectly seasoned.
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese on the wraps. Arrange veggies along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Do not overload it so you can roll comfertably. Cut it in half and wrap it with parchment paper to secure it together and allow your child to eat it easy.
Succulent Asian Surf & Turf for Two
الوصفة بالعربي One marinade for a succulent full flavoured steak, mouth-watering...
الوصفة بالعربي A fun and tasty dessert Recipe uploaded by Dina...
Eggplant & Shrimp Farfalle
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-Pan.com. Easy and...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]