Green Caviar Dip
By yasmine • April 28, 2016
This recipe was a hit at one of my friend’s gatherings and turns out she got this simple recipe from her cousin. It is one of those dips that impresses yet is so easy to prepare, and accordingly has become a hit among our friends, with each adding their special touch. Here is my version of it.
- 100-120g caviar (1 small jar) - كافيار
- 500g cream cheese - جبن كريمى
- 3 tablespoon yoghurt (about 50g) - زبادي
- 1 small lime (juiced) - ليمون بلدي
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1.5 bunch parsley (finely chopped, about 2 cups) - بقدونس
- 5-6 stalks spring onion (finely chopped, white and green parts) - بصلة خضراء
Step by step
- In a large food processor, whisk all ingredients together except caviar into a thick and creamy consistency. You can use the food processor to chop the greens before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the dip in a medium bowl, then carefully spread the caviar on top. Garnish with a couple of parsley leaves and serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Sweet & Sour Chicken with Jasmine Rice
الوصفة بالعربي This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with...
Paleo Chocolate Mousse
Paleo cooking refrains from processed sugars and gluten but doesn't compromise on good taste. This...
Simple Ramadani Khoshaf
This Ramadani Khoshaf recipe is simply sugar-free. Knowing that most dried fruits in Egypt are...
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.
Creamy Avocado Hummus
Healthy, nutritious and full of delicious flavours, the Creamy Avocado Hummus dip will be your new favourite crowd pleaser, as well as an everyday guilt-free dip for those late-night cravings.
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.