By shahdan • May 18, 2019
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
- 4 medium cucumber - خيار
- 3 medium tomato - طماطم
- 1/2 small red onion - بصلة حمراء
- 1 handful black olives (good quality kalamata olives) - زيتون أسود
- 1 slice feta cheese - جبنه فيتا
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil - زيت الزيتون بكر
- 2 small lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried) - أوريجانو/ زعتر
- 1 tablespoon vinegar - خل
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional) - مسطردة ديجون
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small jar and set aside.
- Slice cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions in a bowl. Drizzle some of the dressing on top and mix gently.
- Scatter olives over the salad and crumble the cheese or leave as a slice on top. Spoon more of the dressing on top and serve.
Fragrant Roast Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
Marinated and oven-roasted to perfection, the Roast Chicken Thighs with Potatoes will be your...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for....
Cucumber and Chickpea Herb Salad
Hearty and delicious, this easy-to-put-together Cucumber & Chickpea Salad will be your new...
Brown and crispy from the outside, super juicy from the inside and covered in layers of melted cheese & mouthwatering burger sauce, this is the recipe for the perfect Smashed Burgers that anyone can prepare and devour at home.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]