Guiltless Granola Bars
By Shewekar Elgharably • May 4, 2015
A guiltless snack that is crunchy and semi-sweet and super-filling.
- 3/4 cup coconut (shredded) - جوز الهند
- 1/2 cup almonds (chopped) - لوز
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds - بذور السمسم
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds - بذور اليقطين
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds - بذور عباد الشمس
- 1/4 cup flax seeds (ground) - بذور الكتان
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (raisins or blueberries may be used) - التوت البري المجفف
- 1/4 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 1/4 cup honey - عسل
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or peanut butter) - زبدة اللوز
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line pan with parchment paper & lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Throw coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds into a large frying pan. Place over medium-low heat and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from heat and place in a large mixing bowl with the ground flax seed, cranberries and sea salt.
- Add honey and almond butter into the mixing bowl and mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer mix into the pan and press down evenly. Take some time to really pack it in there. (If you don’t pack it down firmly enough, the bars will crumble.)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Once cool, lift parchment paper out of the tin and slice into bars with a sharp knife.
Homemade Warm Cheesecake
A simple recipe for a rich and warm cheesecake for cheesecake lovers. Recipe uploaded by Asmaa...
The Best Tres Leches Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Tres Leches cake is...
The Charlotte Cake
An easy no-bake cake layered with biscuits and fruits! Recipe by Mai...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]