Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
By yasmine • October 25, 2016
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make a delicious and refreshing breakfast and dinner for kids and adults alike.
- 3 pack yoghurt (about 350grams) - زبادي
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey - عسل نقي
- 3/4 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 tablespoon almond butter - زبدة اللوز
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 teaspoon mint (finely chopped) - نعناع
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds - بذور رمان
- 1 large banana (sliced) - موز
Step by step
- Mix yoghurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, if using any, and set aside.
- Mix oats with almond butter and coconut oil. Place 1 heaped tablespoon of oats mixture in each cupcake cup. Make sure to pat down the oats in each cup to stick it together into a thin layer. Repeat for all 6 cups.
- Tip the yoghurt mix over the oats to fill the cups. Garnish with 3-4 thin banana slices.
- Place the yoghurt cups in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. To serve, place a sharp knife on the side of the frozen yoghurt and push down slowly to help the frozen cups to come out. Serve ice cold.
If you find yourself cooking rice daily, you may want to try cooking freekeh instead. It is...
Warm Freekeh Eggplant Salad
Who knew the combination of freekeh and eggplants can be so hearty? The Warm Freekeh Eggplant...
Kitchari is India's detox meal. The classic recipe is cooked with rice. In this recipe, rice is...
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.