Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
By yasmine • October 25, 2016
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make a delicious and refreshing breakfast and dinner for kids and adults alike.
- 3 pack yoghurt (about 350grams) - زبادي
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey - عسل نقي
- 3/4 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 tablespoon almond butter - زبدة اللوز
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 teaspoon mint (finely chopped) - نعناع
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds - بذور رمان
- 1 large banana (sliced) - موز
Step by step
- Mix yoghurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, if using any, and set aside.
- Mix oats with almond butter and coconut oil. Place 1 heaped tablespoon of oats mixture in each cupcake cup. Make sure to pat down the oats in each cup to stick it together into a thin layer. Repeat for all 6 cups.
- Tip the yoghurt mix over the oats to fill the cups. Garnish with 3-4 thin banana slices.
- Place the yoghurt cups in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. To serve, place a sharp knife on the side of the frozen yoghurt and push down slowly to help the frozen cups to come out. Serve ice cold.
Tasty Cauliflower Rice
This Tasty Cauliflower Rice is the best healthy replacement for rice. No one will believe this is...
Vegetable Glass Noodles
Who wouldn't like a bowl of Asian Glass noodles with luscious fresh vegetables? It is perfect and...
No-recipe Falafel Platter with Vegetable Wraps
Add colour to your gatherings table with this fun falafel-wraps platter. To substitute bread,...
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Brown Rice Mujaddara
A wholesome comfort dish from the Levant, this Rice Mujaddara is vegan, full of protein and definite winner for any family meal. We used brown rice instead of regular, to heighten its nutritional value and it turned out incredibly tasty with the earthy flavors of the lentils. Serve it with a simple green salad with […]
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]