Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
By yasmine • October 25, 2016
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make a delicious and refreshing breakfast and dinner for kids and adults alike.
- 3 pack yoghurt (about 350grams) - زبادي
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey - عسل نقي
- 3/4 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 tablespoon almond butter - زبدة اللوز
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 teaspoon mint (finely chopped) - نعناع
- 1 handful pomegranate - رمان
- 1 large banana (sliced) - موز
Step by step
- Mix yoghurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, if using any, and set aside.
- Mix oats with almond butter and coconut oil. Place 1 heaped tablespoon of oats mixture in each cupcake cup. Make sure to pat down the oats in each cup to stick it together into a thin layer. Repeat for all 6 cups.
- Tip the yoghurt mix over the oats to fill the cups. Garnish with 3-4 thin banana slices.
- Place the yoghurt cups in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. To serve, place a sharp knife on the side of the frozen yoghurt and push down slowly to help the frozen cups to come out. Serve ice cold.
Hearty Sugar-Free Carrot Muffins
From 12 months. These Carrot Muffins are yummy and heartwarming for the whole family. I make them...
Mashed Sweet Potato with a Twist
Bored of the daily rice, pasta and mashed potatoes? This side dish will wow your family and...
Pulled Beef & Onions
A unique take on the Egyptian meat and onions casserole. Recipe uploaded by Nada...
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]
Classic Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich with a Twist
The simple idea of thinly grating cucumber into paper-thin slices (using a basic kitchen grater) can transform the classic Cheese &Cucumber Sandwich into something much more exciting!
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.