Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
By yasmine • October 25, 2016
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make a delicious and refreshing breakfast and dinner for kids and adults alike.
- 3 pack yoghurt (about 350grams) - زبادي
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey - عسل نقي
- 3/4 cup oats - شوفان
- 1 tablespoon almond butter - زبدة اللوز
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 teaspoon mint (finely chopped) - نعناع
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds - بذور رمان
- 1 large banana (sliced) - موز
Step by step
- Mix yoghurt with honey, pomegranate seeds and chopped mint, if using any, and set aside.
- Mix oats with almond butter and coconut oil. Place 1 heaped tablespoon of oats mixture in each cupcake cup. Make sure to pat down the oats in each cup to stick it together into a thin layer. Repeat for all 6 cups.
- Tip the yoghurt mix over the oats to fill the cups. Garnish with 3-4 thin banana slices.
- Place the yoghurt cups in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours. To serve, place a sharp knife on the side of the frozen yoghurt and push down slowly to help the frozen cups to come out. Serve ice cold.
Zesty Fresh Spinach & Beetroot Salad
Vibrant, nutritious and full of bold textures and flavours... This salad will blow your mind away!...
Baked Greek Shrimps with Feta
This recipe is the winner of #MyBestDish cooking competition. Traditional Greek recipe, and...
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Fillets
This roasted red pepper chicken recipe is just so easy and so yum! Ready in less than 30 minutes,...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Sauce
This Zucchini Noodles recipe is amazing for kids as it gives them the feel of eating noodles not zucchini! It can also be a big hit in a small gathering. I personally love it because it is healthy and incredibly easy to prepare .
No-Bake Mac & Cheese
This is a quick and easy No-Bake Mac & Cheese that my kids love and ask for, especially during the winter season. It is not the lightest meal, but it is hearty and delicious. The cheese sauce is made out of a relatively thinner béchamel sauce where the cheese thickens the consistency making it just […]