By Mai Saleh • July 11, 2015
You know that ‘batates sandwich’ everyone loves at ‘foul’ shops? These quesadillas are the Mexican version of that Egyptian sandwich!
Recipe uploaded by Mai Saleh
- 1 large potatoes (cut as french fries) - بطاطس
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (for frying) - زيت نباتي
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese - جبن موتزاريلا
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise - مايونيز
- 5 slice pickled cucumber - خيار مخلل
- 2 medium tortilla bread - خبز التورتيلا
Step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the potatoes until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Spread the tortillas with mayonnaise then add the pickled cucumber slices and the fries. Sprinkle some grated mozarella cheese, then add another tortilla bread on top.
- Grill the tortilla bread 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden. Cut into triangles and serve!
Chicken Avocado Sandwich
Whether it's your child's packed lunch or your own, make sure it's healthy and wholesome! It is...
Lemon & Butter Fish en Papillote
Simple fish dish that truly impresses with its little gift like look and deliciousness. Once you...
Crispy & Creamy Avocado Fries
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with EasyPan.com. These...