By Mai Saleh • July 11, 2015
You know that ‘batates sandwich’ everyone loves at ‘foul’ shops? These quesadillas are the Mexican version of that Egyptian sandwich!
Recipe uploaded by Mai Saleh
- 1 large potatoes (cut as french fries) - بطاطس
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (for frying) - زيت نباتي
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese - جبن موتزاريلا
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise - مايونيز
- 5 slice pickled cucumber - خيار مخلل
- 2 medium tortilla bread - خبز التورتيلا
Step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the potatoes until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Spread the tortillas with mayonnaise then add the pickled cucumber slices and the fries. Sprinkle some grated mozarella cheese, then add another tortilla bread on top.
- Grill the tortilla bread 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden. Cut into triangles and serve!
Sweet & Sour Chicken with Jasmine Rice
الوصفة بالعربي This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives...
Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like...