Fig & Pomegranate Green Salad
By Salma El Hayawan • September 30, 2015
With fresh healthy greens, sweet figs and super nutritious pomegranates, this extremely easy to prepare salad, is not only yummy but also healthy and filling.
- 2 handful arugula - جرجير
- 2 handful iceberg lettuce - كابوتشا
- 6 slice figs - تين
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate - رمان
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 1/4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 1 1/4 teaspoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- To prepare the salad, simply mix the iceberg lettuce and the arugula in a salad bowl. Add sliced figs and pomegranates on top, and mix together.
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and honey. Add the dressing to the salad right before serving.
Homemade Warm Cheesecake
A simple recipe for a rich and warm cheesecake for cheesecake lovers. Recipe uploaded by Asmaa...
Avocado Orange Green Salad
This Avocado Orange Green Salad is a refreshing summer salad - great for avocado season! The...
You know that 'batates sandwich' everyone loves at 'foul' shops? These quesadillas are the Mexican...
Roast Beef with Almond, Hazel & Pine Nuts Sauce
Recipe submitted by Rasha ElBaramawy. The roast beef dressed in this low fat nutty sauce is delicious served with steamed rice and broccoli.
Quinoa Mahshi Mesh Mahshi
An Egyptian classic with a nutritious modern twist is the best way to describe Quinoa Mahshi Mesh Mahshi. It carries all the Mahshi Mesh Mahshi goodness, cooked with the gluten-free, high-protein, iron- & fiber-rich quinoa! The flavours in this wholesome dish are simply those of a typical Egyptian Mahshi pot with all its fragrant greens and colorful […]
Turmeric Coconut Lentil Soup
The flavors in this good-for-you Coconut Lentil Soup are simply phenomenal. With turmeric, ginger, sweet potatoes, coconut milk, this is not your traditional lentil soup. It is creamy, sweet, fragrant, and above all super-nutritious. A must-try for the cold winter season.