Eggplant & Shrimp Farfalle
By Loai Emad • February 24, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-Pan.com.
Easy and quick Shrimp pasta with a twist.
- 2 piece garlic cloves - فصوص ثوم
- 2 cup pasta - معكرونة
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 handful eggplant - باذنجان رومي
- 1 handful cilantro - كزبرة
- 6 piece shrimp - جمبري
- 1 cup tomato sauce - صلصة طماطم
- 1/2 cup corn oil - زيت ذرة
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cook pasta as per pack directions.
- In the meantime, fry eggplant cubes in hot corn oil for about 3-4 minutes or until slightly golden. Drain eggplants over kitchen paper from excess oil and set aside.
- Heat a stir-fry pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Add minced garlic. Before it turns yellow, add shrimps and cook for about 3 minutes before adding tomato sauce and fried eggplants. Bring mix to a boil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped cilantro and let the whole mix simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Add cooked pasta to the tomato mix, give it a final stir to combine and serve warm.
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best...
Winter-Warming Roasted Chestnuts
You know that cold winter night when you just need to cuddle on the sofa and nibble at something?...
The Egyptian keshk is such a hearty and comforting Egyptian home-cooked dish. The fried caramelized onions bring the whole dish together. Serve it with simple cooked chicken and white rice, and enjoy every creamy mouthful of this classic Egyptian meal. I tested several home-cooked Egyptian Keshk recipes until I finally reached the perfect one! But the secret to a great Keshk dish […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Oven-Baked Fish with Potatoes
الوصفة بالعربي The beauty of this homemade oven-baked fish lies in its simplicity. Unlike most ready-cooked fish dishes in Egypt that use many herbs and spices, this marinade is very basic which allows you to enjoy the pure and delicious taste of white fish meat. I am using sea bream fish (دنيس), yet you can […]