Eggplant & Shrimp Farfalle
By Loai Emad • February 24, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-Pan.com.
Easy and quick Shrimp pasta with a twist.
- 2 piece garlic cloves - فصوص ثوم
- 2 cup pasta - معكرونة
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 handful eggplant - باذنجان رومي
- 1 handful cilantro - كزبرة
- 6 piece shrimp - جمبري
- 1 cup tomato sauce - صلصة طماطم
- 1/2 cup corn oil - زيت ذرة
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cook pasta as per pack directions.
- In the meantime, fry eggplant cubes in hot corn oil for about 3-4 minutes or until slightly golden. Drain eggplants over kitchen paper from excess oil and set aside.
- Heat a stir-fry pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Add minced garlic. Before it turns yellow, add shrimps and cook for about 3 minutes before adding tomato sauce and fried eggplants. Bring mix to a boil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped cilantro and let the whole mix simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Add cooked pasta to the tomato mix, give it a final stir to combine and serve warm.
Chicken Strips with Pickled Lemon Sauce
الوصفة بالعربي A new take on chicken that is not just lovely when you're cooking for...
Make-Ahead Chicken Shawerma & Tahini Sandwich Fillers
The children will be super excited about this yummy Shawerma & Tahini sandwich at school. Just...
Salmon with Cold Fresh Oriental Salsa
Inspired by the traditional fattoush, this out-of-the-box salmon dish is fresh, lemony and full of...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.