Eggplant & Shrimp Farfalle
By Loai Emad • February 24, 2016
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-Pan.com.
Easy and quick Shrimp pasta with a twist.
- 2 piece garlic cloves - فصوص ثوم
- 2 cup pasta - معكرونة
- 1 drizzle olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 handful eggplant - باذنجان رومي
- 1 handful cilantro - كزبرة
- 6 piece shrimp - جمبري
- 1 cup tomato sauce - صلصة طماطم
- 1/2 cup corn oil - زيت ذرة
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cook pasta as per pack directions.
- In the meantime, fry eggplant cubes in hot corn oil for about 3-4 minutes or until slightly golden. Drain eggplants over kitchen paper from excess oil and set aside.
- Heat a stir-fry pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Add minced garlic. Before it turns yellow, add shrimps and cook for about 3 minutes before adding tomato sauce and fried eggplants. Bring mix to a boil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped cilantro and let the whole mix simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Add cooked pasta to the tomato mix, give it a final stir to combine and serve warm.
This pudding is perfect for you and your family. Blueberries slow the growth of various cancers,...
Kitchari is India's detox meal. The classic recipe is cooked with rice. In this recipe, rice is...
The Greenest Falafel Dough (Ta3meyya)
It's time to give home-made ta3meyya dough a chance! Why buy it when the home-made one is...
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Indian Butter Chicken
The Indian Butter Chicken is a restaurant quality dish that you can eat in the comfort of your own home. It is definitely a family favourite, simply served with white rice. The fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, and ginger in the sauce make it not only mouthwatering but also wholesome.
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]