Colourful Easter Pancakes
By ahmed abouelkassem • April 20, 2016
Easter is almost here and here is an easy colorful pancakes breakfast for such an occasion.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1 cup milk - لبن
- 1/2 cup sugar - سكر
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
Step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl for 2 minutes using an electric mixer or 5 minutes if you are going to mix with a hand (non-electric) mixer.
- Divide the batter into 3 different bowls.
- In every single bowl, put the food coloring you prefer and mix with a spoon for about one minute till the colour combines with the batter.
- Place the bowls in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool.
- Prepare your pan by spraying it with nonstick butter spray, or some vegetable oil. Keep the heat on low.
- Using a ladle add a thin layer of pancake batter to the pan. Turn the pancakes on the other side when they start turning golden and you see some air bubbles starting to appear in the middle.
- You can serve it with chocolate and strawberries.
Cheat Mango & Mint Pavlova
Nothing beats a home-made dessert when hosting a dinner party. With our Egyptian big impressive...
Arugula Eggplant Salad
Here's what I love about this arugula eggplant salad: it looks and tastes fancy, yet doesn't...
Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs in Mexican Chili Con Carne
الوصفة بالعربي This recipe won the #TheMeatCompete challenge. Find out more. As...
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]