Dill & Lemon Salmon Tagliatelle
By shahdan • October 2, 2015
Succulent and flaky salmon chunks are served on a bed of Italian tagliatelle and covered with a luscious creamy dill and lemon sauce. It’s time to dig in!
- 4 fillet salmon - سمك السلمون
- 2 cup half cream milk - لبن نصف دسم
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder - بودرة ثوم
- 1 tablespoon flour - دقيق
- 1 tablespoon butter - زبدة
- 1/2 cup cooking cream (could be replaced with an extra 1/2 cup milk) - كريم الطهي
- 1 large lemon (or replace with zest of two limes) - ليمون
- 2 teaspoon dill (thinly sliced) - شبت
- 1 cup broccoli (florets) - بروكلى
- to taste salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 500 gram tagliatelle - مكرونة تلياتلي
Step by step
- In a pot, heat the milk until warm, then add the salmon fillet pieces. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and leave to poach on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish is pink and cooked.
- Carefully remove the fish from the milk and set aside.
- In a separate pot, melt the butter then stir in the flour and mix. Pour in the salmon infused milk and whisk constantly until the milk thickens to the consistency of white pasta sauce.
- Stir in the cream for added richness, then add the finely chopped dill and the zest of one lemon. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Follow the pasta bag instructions to cook the pasta until al dente. Five minutes before the pasta is ready, drop the broccoli florets to cook with the pasta, then drain the water.
- To serve, divide the pasta and broccoli florets on 4 plates, and add one salmon fillet on top of each. Cover generously with dill lemon sauce and garnish with fresh dill.
The Juiciest Shish Tawook
الوصفه بالعربي Simple, juicy, and full of flavour... This Shish Tawook recipe will...
Salmon Philadelphia Sushi Roll
Always thought sushi is difficult to make but it turned out easy to prepare at home in no time. The...
Figs & Goat Cheese Oregano Pie
Fig season is here and can't stop thinking of all the fun recipes we can prepare using figs. It is...
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
This Asian Grilled Chicken Salad is easy, filling and super delicious. It is suitable as a side for the whole family or as a large main dish on its own. Enjoy its Asian flavors and the combination of crunchy veggies and moist yummy chicken.
Easy Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This Creamy Mushroom Chicken dish is easy to prepare and will always be a winner on your table. I like to serve it with white rice, steamed veggies and French fries (yes, not the lightest meal but the sauce tastes divine with the crispy fries). This meal is quick and fun – everyone enjoys.