Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like normal ones but have an even yummier nutty twist! A must try – even for those who eat and like gluten! You will be amazed.
- 11/2 cup almond flour - دقيق اللوز
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 3 eggs (organic) - بيض
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- In a high speed blender, add eggs, honey, & water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add almond flour & baking soda. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Pour batter directly from blender into the skillet, using about two teaspoons for each pancake.
- Let it cook until small bubbles form. Flip each pancake.
- When completely cooked, transfer onto a serving plate. Use the remaining coconut oil as needed in between batches.
- Serve with fresh fruits & extra raw honey.
Boneless Wings and Blue-Cheese-Ranch Slaw Burrito
الوصفه بالعربي This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration...
Blue Cheese Roasted Figs
Figs season is here and its time to get creative! This is a great sweet and sour recipe for those...
The Simplest Renga Baladi
Such a simple and tasty recipe that takes us back to our childhood and still makes an amazing...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]