Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like normal ones but have an even yummier nutty twist! A must try – even for those who eat and like gluten! You will be amazed.
- 11/2 cup almond flour - دقيق اللوز
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 3 eggs (organic) - بيض
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- In a high speed blender, add eggs, honey, & water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add almond flour & baking soda. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Pour batter directly from blender into the skillet, using about two teaspoons for each pancake.
- Let it cook until small bubbles form. Flip each pancake.
- When completely cooked, transfer onto a serving plate. Use the remaining coconut oil as needed in between batches.
- Serve with fresh fruits & extra raw honey.
Cheat Mango & Mint Pavlova
Nothing beats a home-made dessert when hosting a dinner party. With our Egyptian big impressive...
Roasted Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
When shrimp and avocados come together, the results are usually luscious, impressive and mostly...
Delicious Breakfast: Millet Porridge with Dates & Blueberries
Millet has replaced oats in my book for some time now. I love the texture of it, it tastes more...
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Chicken Waldorf salad
This no-mayo Chicken Waldorf Salad is light, delicious and so refreshing… It is also the perfect way to use leftover chicken! The classic American salad uses fresh red grapes, but we love using dried cranberries instead.
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.