Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like normal ones but have an even yummier nutty twist! A must try – even for those who eat and like gluten! You will be amazed.
- 11/2 cup almond flour - دقيق اللوز
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 3 eggs (organic) - بيض
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- In a high speed blender, add eggs, honey, & water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add almond flour & baking soda. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Pour batter directly from blender into the skillet, using about two teaspoons for each pancake.
- Let it cook until small bubbles form. Flip each pancake.
- When completely cooked, transfer onto a serving plate. Use the remaining coconut oil as needed in between batches.
- Serve with fresh fruits & extra raw honey.
This pan-seared scallops recipe is very easy and simple. Scallops are highly nutritious, full of...
Quick Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs
When you need a quick and delicious vegetable dish, the Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs hits the...
Simple Grilled Salmon & Mixed Veggies
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. This recipe is an...
Brown and crispy from the outside, super juicy from the inside and covered in layers of melted cheese & mouthwatering burger sauce, this is the recipe for the perfect Smashed Burgers that anyone can prepare and devour at home.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Some recipes are good to know by heart, like this Classic Crepe. It comes in handy in the weekends and school holidays when you want to prepare a fun breakfast for the family. Fillings are a personal choice and the options are endless. For sweet crepe, these can be served with sugar, jam, Nutella, or […]