Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like normal ones but have an even yummier nutty twist! A must try – even for those who eat and like gluten! You will be amazed.
- 11/2 cup almond flour - دقيق اللوز
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1/4 cup water - ماء
- 3 eggs (organic) - بيض
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted) - زيت جوز الهند
- 1 tablespoon honey - عسل
Step by step
- In a high speed blender, add eggs, honey, & water. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add almond flour & baking soda. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over low/medium heat. Pour batter directly from blender into the skillet, using about two teaspoons for each pancake.
- Let it cook until small bubbles form. Flip each pancake.
- When completely cooked, transfer onto a serving plate. Use the remaining coconut oil as needed in between batches.
- Serve with fresh fruits & extra raw honey.
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for....
Bolognese Sauce with Hidden Veggies
A relatively long list of ingredients, but it guarantees one wholesome meal for your family. It is...
Roasted Thyme Chicken & Potatoes
الوصفة بالعربي Another popular Egyptian classic... A rustic oven dish with one whole...
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]