Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
By shahdan • October 28, 2018
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
- 200 gram almonds (unpeeled & unsalted) - لوز
- 250 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
Step by step
- Arrange almonds on a baking tray. Roast in a 170C oven for 10 minutes (you will smell a roast nutty aroma when they are ready). Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and let it slowly melt (making sure the bowl doesn't touch the hot water).
- When 90% of chocolate has melted, remove the bowl. Gently stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add roasted almonds and stir.
- Arrange 12 cupcake paper cases on a tray. Place one tablespoon of chocolate-almond mixture into each case.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour or two for the chocolate to set, then devour with your favourite tea or coffee. Keep it refrigerated.
The Perfectly Roasted Quail
Impress your guests with this super easy-to-follow roasted quail dish. All you need to do...
Gluten-Free Green Goodness Chicken Sandwich
Pile this delicous creamy gluten-free chicken sandwich with all your favorite chemical-free greens,...
Scrumptious Homemade Pretzels
Did you know that yummy pretzels can be baked from your leftover pizza dough? Yes – this is for...
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Traditional Anise Seeds Biscuits
These Anise Seeds Biscuits are a trip down memory lane for my family. Preparing them and filling the kitchen with the smell lets me think of my grandmother’s house and our family lunches ending with dipping these biscuits in the grown-ups hot teas. Our family calls it ‘our biscotti’ (like the Italian), because it looks and smells like it, yet […]