Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
By shahdan • October 28, 2018
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
- 200 gram almonds (unpeeled & unsalted) - لوز
- 250 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
Step by step
- Arrange almonds on a baking tray. Roast in a 170C oven for 10 minutes (you will smell a roast nutty aroma when they are ready). Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and let it slowly melt (making sure the bowl doesn't touch the hot water).
- When 90% of chocolate has melted, remove the bowl. Gently stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add roasted almonds and stir.
- Arrange 12 cupcake paper cases on a tray. Place one tablespoon of chocolate-almond mixture into each case.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour or two for the chocolate to set, then devour with your favourite tea or coffee. Keep it refrigerated.
Walnut & Date Cake
Since It is the Eid season after Ramadan, I found everybody is running to do the traditional Eid...
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is...
Crispy Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
So heartwarming and delicious, this baked dish is a perfect veggie option for the whole family. It...
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Traditional Anise Seeds Biscuits
These Anise Seeds Biscuits are a trip down memory lane for my family. Preparing them and filling the kitchen with the smell lets me think of my grandmother’s house and our family lunches ending with dipping these biscuits in the grown-ups hot teas. Our family calls it ‘our biscotti’ (like the Italian), because it looks and smells like it, yet […]