Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
By shahdan • October 28, 2018
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
- 200 gram almonds (unpeeled & unsalted) - لوز
- 250 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
Step by step
- Arrange almonds on a baking tray. Roast in a 170C oven for 10 minutes (you will smell a roast nutty aroma when they are ready). Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and let it slowly melt (making sure the bowl doesn't touch the hot water).
- When 90% of chocolate has melted, remove the bowl. Gently stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add roasted almonds and stir.
- Arrange 12 cupcake paper cases on a tray. Place one tablespoon of chocolate-almond mixture into each case.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour or two for the chocolate to set, then devour with your favourite tea or coffee. Keep it refrigerated.
Japanese Beef & Spinach Rice Wraps: Soboro Onigirazu
This recipe is an entry to the #TheMeatCompete challenge which closes Dec 5, 2015. Click here to...
الوصفة بالعربي A traditional Palestinian feast on a plate... The flavours and aroma...
Delicious Liver Alexandrian Style
Grilled liver is an amazing protein in taste, nutritional value and all the things you can do with...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl
Simply served over white rice, the Vegetable Turmeric & Coconut Dahl makes such a hearty vegan home-cooked meal.
Traditional Anise Seeds Biscuits
These Anise Seeds Biscuits are a trip down memory lane for my family. Preparing them and filling the kitchen with the smell lets me think of my grandmother’s house and our family lunches ending with dipping these biscuits in the grown-ups hot teas. Our family calls it ‘our biscotti’ (like the Italian), because it looks and smells like it, yet […]
Chicken & Broccoli Filo Pie
The chicken & broccoli filling to this filo pie is so delicious and heartwarming. The cheese melting between the soft broccoli and tender chicken along with the crispiness of the buttered filo provide you with the deliciousness and warmth you expect from a homemade pie! You can prepare it as a round or as a […]