Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
By shahdan • October 28, 2018
These heavenly Chocolate Almond Clusters will be your new favourite treat… and all you really need is good quality dark chocolate and raw almonds.
- 200 gram almonds (unpeeled & unsalted) - لوز
- 250 gram dark chocolate - شوكولاتة غامقة
Step by step
- Arrange almonds on a baking tray. Roast in a 170C oven for 10 minutes (you will smell a roast nutty aroma when they are ready). Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and let it slowly melt (making sure the bowl doesn't touch the hot water).
- When 90% of chocolate has melted, remove the bowl. Gently stir until all chocolate has melted.
- Add roasted almonds and stir.
- Arrange 12 cupcake paper cases on a tray. Place one tablespoon of chocolate-almond mixture into each case.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour or two for the chocolate to set, then devour with your favourite tea or coffee. Keep it refrigerated.
Traditional Sweet Qatayef
The traditional sweet Qatayef are different in each home. Some people add almonds and pistachios,...
A sweet and juicy bread base is covered with a thick layer of creamy milk pudding, flavoured with...
Cranberry & Almond Bread
This is so comforting, so good and addictive! Not just addictive to eat but also to make. It is the...
Classic Egyptian Kahk
This is the recipe for the classic Egyptian Kahk that I bake every Eid Fitr with my children to keep the festive traditions in the family. The recipe is quite easy and hassle-free, but most importantly, it makes our favourite homemade Kahk which we find tastier and much more special than any other store-bought alternative. The […]
Classic 1-2-3-4 Marble Cake
Classic 1-2-3-4 cake is the first cake I learned to bake with my mother. As a child, I really appreciated the fact that the cake name helped me memorise and learn the basic cake proportions by heart: ONE for 1 cup milk and 1 cup butter, TWO for 2 cups sugar, THREE for 3 cups […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]