Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this recipe.
- 3 tablespoon almond milk - حليب اللوز
- 4 bananas - موز
- 60 gram dates (around 4-5 big ones , pitted) - بلح
- 2 tablespoon almond butter (or any other nut butter - زبدة اللوز
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- cinnamon powder - قرفة
Step by step
- Place the ingredients into a blender starting with the almond milk, then cocoa, almond butter, dates, and finally the frozen bananas.
- Blend until very smooth. Taste test to make sure it is sweet enough — if not, add a few more dates.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of nuts, or a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar as desired.
Honey Cinnamon Toasties
From 12 months. Make your kids happy with those yummy sweet toasties. Healthy, super simple, and...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt...
Spinach & Cheese Pie
The Spinach and Cheese Pie is crispy from the outside and smooth(almost creamy) from the inside...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]