Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this recipe.
- 3 tablespoon almond milk - حليب اللوز
- 4 bananas - موز
- 60 gram dates (around 4-5 big ones , pitted) - بلح
- 2 tablespoon almond butter (or any other nut butter - زبدة اللوز
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- cinnamon powder - قرفة
Step by step
- Place the ingredients into a blender starting with the almond milk, then cocoa, almond butter, dates, and finally the frozen bananas.
- Blend until very smooth. Taste test to make sure it is sweet enough — if not, add a few more dates.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of nuts, or a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar as desired.
Minted Zucchini Soup
الوصفة بالعربي Even those who don't eat zucchini, will fall in love with this...
Spiced Rice with Beef & Spring Onions
If you love hearty & filling homemade dishes, you will adore this one-pot Spiced Rice with...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It's a...
Quinoa Salad with Mint & Pomegranate Seeds
Light and refreshing, this quinoa salad tastes delicious and is packed with nutrients. It can be prepared in advance and put in the lunchbox for work, or as a side dish for dinner.
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw honey and using coconut oil. The result? Delicious biscuits, that kids enjoy baking, assembling and munching at. Its a sweet addition to your baking routine during feasts or play dates.