Creamy Banana Almond Ice Cream
By Shewekar Elgharably • June 10, 2015
Peel and break the bananas into quarters and freeze for at least 12 hours before making this recipe.
- 3 tablespoon almond milk - حليب اللوز
- 4 bananas - موز
- 60 gram dates (around 4-5 big ones , pitted) - بلح
- 2 tablespoon almond butter (or any other nut butter - زبدة اللوز
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- cinnamon powder - قرفة
Step by step
- Place the ingredients into a blender starting with the almond milk, then cocoa, almond butter, dates, and finally the frozen bananas.
- Blend until very smooth. Taste test to make sure it is sweet enough — if not, add a few more dates.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of nuts, or a drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar as desired.
Spinach & Carrot Brown Rice Medley
From 9 months. Like most leafy greens, most doctors allow spinach from 9 months. Spinach is a...
Light Sharkaseya & Chicken Dish
This is a simple and straightforward (and light) recipe for traditional Sharkaseya... Recipe by...
Citrus Couscous with Vegetables & Herbs
A colourful side dish, full of texture and flavour! Serve it with your favourite grilled meat...
Black-Eyed Peas Stew
Sometimes the simplest food is the most delicious. This Black-Eyed Peas Stew is a favourite family recipe to be served with white rice or vermicelli rice. I love to add red bell pepper to the traditional recipe because it gives the stew natural sweetness without the need to add sugar to the tomato sauce. A handful of […]
Indian Chicken with Spiced Yoghurt
Fragrant, moist and delicious, this Indian Spiced chicken dish will definitely impress. It is best served with Raita (spiced yoghurt) and Turmeric Basmati Rice. Garam Masala is an Indian Spice mix found in big supermarkets or at the عطار.
Cucumber and Chickpea Herb Salad
Hearty and delicious, this easy-to-put-together Cucumber & Chickpea Salad will be your new go-to salad for your family & friends. It is super healthy and works as a scrumptious side dish to your grilled protein when you are looking for a filling carb-like option.
Easy Roasted Tomato & Garlic Soup
This is the easiest recipe to achieve a yummy Roasted Tomato & Garlic Soup. With simple ingredients and little hands-on cooking time, this recipe will probably go on your favourite recipe list. The basil & thyme add a herb quality to the soup, but are not essential. The soup is also very yummy with or […]