Cinnamon & Chili Spiced Hot Chocolate
By Hebba • January 27, 2016
This is such an intense cup of hot chocolate! With its special spice mix, it has a deep yet delicious flavour, perfect for a lazy cold day. It will surely satisfy every chocolate lover taste buds!
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (shredded or small cubes) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (OR any choclate powder) - بودرة كاكاو
- 1 cup milk (OR any dairy-free milk) - لبن
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg - جوزة الطيب
- pinch chili powder - شطة مطحونة
- mini marshmallows (optional) - مارشمالو
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional in case of using raw unsweetened chocolate powder) - سكر
Step by step
- Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan on low heat. Add chocolate powder.
- Add milk gradually while mixing. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and chili powder and stir. Make sure all is dissolved. Once it starts simmering, take it off the heat.
- Pour into a mug and add the mini marshmallows on top. Drink hot and enjoy!
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Simple Ramadani Khoshaf
This Ramadani Khoshaf recipe is simply sugar-free. Knowing that most dried fruits in Egypt are...
Simple 6 Layer Salad
A healthy and filling salad you can prepare with whatever you have in your kitchen and munch on...
Simple, delicious, and the perfect companion to any protein dish especially fish! With some simple ingredients, the simple zucchini is transferred into a succulent vegan and wholesome side dish in 20 minutes.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Quick Homemade Pizza
You only need three main ingredients, (and about five minutes) to prepare this pizza dough for the quickest & most delicious homemade pizza. No kneading and no waiting time is required for the dough. Just mix the ingredients together, roll the dough out and get ready to add your favourite toppings. This recipe also includes […]