Cinnamon & Chili Spiced Hot Chocolate
By Hebba • January 27, 2016
This is such an intense cup of hot chocolate! With its special spice mix, it has a deep yet delicious flavour, perfect for a lazy cold day. It will surely satisfy every chocolate lover taste buds!
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (shredded or small cubes) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder (OR any choclate powder) - بودرة كاكاو
- 1 cup milk (OR any dairy-free milk) - لبن
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder - قرفة
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg - جوزة الطيب
- pinch chili powder - شطة مطحونة
- mini marshmallows (optional) - مارشمالو
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional in case of using raw unsweetened chocolate powder) - سكر
Step by step
- Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan on low heat. Add chocolate powder.
- Add milk gradually while mixing. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and chili powder and stir. Make sure all is dissolved. Once it starts simmering, take it off the heat.
- Pour into a mug and add the mini marshmallows on top. Drink hot and enjoy!
Fennel & Pomegranate Salad
Fennel & Pomegranate Salad is such a simple salad full of nutrition for the whole family and...
Broccoli & Basil Soup
This good-for-you Green Broccoli and Basil soup is creamy and delicious without the need to add any...
Yellow Cornmeal Orange Cake
Our grandmas’ time, this recipe was as famous as a cheesecake today. Every house had its own...
Quick Homemade Pizza
You only need three main ingredients, (and about five minutes) to prepare this pizza dough for the quickest & most delicious homemade pizza. No kneading and no waiting time is required for the dough. Just mix the ingredients together, roll the dough out and get ready to add your favourite toppings. This recipe also includes […]
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]