Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
By Noha Gaafar • March 20, 2017
Easy & quick Chocolate Mug Cake to satisfy your chocolate craving.
Recipe uploaded by Noha Gaafar.
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 75 gram dark chocolate (piece) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- drizzle chocolate sauce - صوص الشيكولاتة
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk - لبن كامل الدسم
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
Step by step
- Beat one large egg with an electric hand mixer at a high speed in a medium bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and oil, then keep beating at the same speed. Add sugar and beat until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa slowly while beating at a slower speed until well blended.
- Stir in milk as the batter becomes thinner.
- In a separate small bowl put the chocolate in the microwave to melt in 1 minute. Take out stir and put back into the microwave for another minute or 30 seconds, as it requires to melt.
- Add melted chocolate to the batter in the mug, then bake in the microwave at medium power for 3 - 3.5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for a few seconds. Turn it upside down on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce or powdered sugar as desired.
Baked Chicken Meatballs with Quinoa & Oats
الوصفه بالعربي From 12 months. These baked chicken quinoa meatballs are low in fat...
Roasted Eggplant & Labna Bruschetta
Perfect for brunch and casual gatherings, this roasted eggplant & labna bruschetta is a true...
Roasted Herbed Quail with Potatoes
الوصفة بالعربي Sometimes we need to have an outside of the box meal so I came up with...
Apple & Dill Mixed Vegetable Salad
This Apple & Dill Mixed Vegetable Salad is delicious, fun and easy to prepare in advance. With colourful veggies, sweet crunchy apples and a hint of fresh dill & spring onions, this salad also makes an exciting cold side dish for grilled meat, chicken and fish.
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]
Classic Cheese & Cucumber Sandwich with a Twist
The simple idea of thinly grating cucumber into paper-thin slices (using a basic kitchen grater) can transform the classic Cheese &Cucumber Sandwich into something much more exciting!
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.