Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
By Noha Gaafar • March 20, 2017
Easy & quick Chocolate Mug Cake to satisfy your chocolate craving.
Recipe uploaded by Noha Gaafar.
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 75 gram dark chocolate (piece) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- drizzle chocolate sauce - صوص الشيكولاتة
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk - لبن كامل الدسم
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
Step by step
- Beat one large egg with an electric hand mixer at a high speed in a medium bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and oil, then keep beating at the same speed. Add sugar and beat until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa slowly while beating at a slower speed until well blended.
- Stir in milk as the batter becomes thinner.
- In a separate small bowl put the chocolate in the microwave to melt in 1 minute. Take out stir and put back into the microwave for another minute or 30 seconds, as it requires to melt.
- Add melted chocolate to the batter in the mug, then bake in the microwave at medium power for 3 - 3.5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for a few seconds. Turn it upside down on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce or powdered sugar as desired.
Shredded Carrot & Coriander Salad
This is originally a Gordon Ramsay recipe for outdoor picnics and summer activities. However, we...
Home-Made Teriyaki Sauce
Once you try this recipe, you will never buy ready-made Teriyaki sauce again. It is incredibly easy...
Traditional Sweet Vermicelli (She3reyya)
Sweet Vermicelli or 'She3reyya bel Sokkar' is the perfect traditional winter warmer when you need...
Easy Vegetable Stir-Fry
If you are bored of daily vegetable dishes, this easy vegetable stir fry is what you are looking for. It is versatile and can be served next to main dishes from any cuisines (Egyptian, Italian, Indian). This is the basic recipe using only garlic, salt, pepper and a generous squeeze of lime juice to bind […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Quick Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs
When you need a quick and delicious vegetable dish, the Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs hits the mark. Most ingredients are home staples and easy to prepare. It is also super nutritious, filling and can easily be part of your healthy diet. The red onion can easily be swapped for yellow onion. The herbs are […]
Honey Mustard Chicken
If you like easy and tasty chicken recipes, the Honey Mustard Chicken is what you are looking for. It’s flavorful and moist. This recipe does not require any onion chopping, which is always a great plus! Just make sure to leave the chicken in the marinade for an hour at least before cooking. This marinade […]