Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
By Noha Gaafar • March 20, 2017
Easy & quick Chocolate Mug Cake to satisfy your chocolate craving.
Recipe uploaded by Noha Gaafar.
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 75 gram dark chocolate (piece) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- drizzle chocolate sauce - صوص الشيكولاتة
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk - لبن كامل الدسم
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
Step by step
- Beat one large egg with an electric hand mixer at a high speed in a medium bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and oil, then keep beating at the same speed. Add sugar and beat until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa slowly while beating at a slower speed until well blended.
- Stir in milk as the batter becomes thinner.
- In a separate small bowl put the chocolate in the microwave to melt in 1 minute. Take out stir and put back into the microwave for another minute or 30 seconds, as it requires to melt.
- Add melted chocolate to the batter in the mug, then bake in the microwave at medium power for 3 - 3.5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for a few seconds. Turn it upside down on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce or powdered sugar as desired.
Succulent Asian Surf & Turf for Two
الوصفة بالعربي One marinade for a succulent full flavoured steak, mouth-watering...
Meat Cubes with Carrots & Potatoes
Kabab Halla or meat cubes cooked with carrots and potatoes is such an ancient dish in our family....
Lovely Lentils Simplified
From 9 months. The infamous Annabella Karmel came up with a toddler lentils recipe that is very...
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]