Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
By Noha Gaafar • March 20, 2017
Easy & quick Chocolate Mug Cake to satisfy your chocolate craving.
Recipe uploaded by Noha Gaafar.
- 1 large egg - بيضة
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract - خلاصة الفانيليا
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 3 tablespoon all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 75 gram dark chocolate (piece) - شوكولاتة غامقة
- drizzle chocolate sauce - صوص الشيكولاتة
- 1 tablespoon full cream milk - لبن كامل الدسم
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
Step by step
- Beat one large egg with an electric hand mixer at a high speed in a medium bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and oil, then keep beating at the same speed. Add sugar and beat until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa slowly while beating at a slower speed until well blended.
- Stir in milk as the batter becomes thinner.
- In a separate small bowl put the chocolate in the microwave to melt in 1 minute. Take out stir and put back into the microwave for another minute or 30 seconds, as it requires to melt.
- Add melted chocolate to the batter in the mug, then bake in the microwave at medium power for 3 - 3.5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for a few seconds. Turn it upside down on a serving plate. Drizzle with chocolate sauce or powdered sugar as desired.
Traditional Macaroni Béchamel
No matter how creative we cook, a classic macaroni béchamel will always be a family favourite!...
Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) with Prunes
Traditional Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) will always be the ultimate comfort food in our Egyptian homes....
Lemony Okra with Garlic & Coriander
This is one of my very favorite home recipes! Unlike the traditional okra cooked with tomato sauce,...
Simple, delicious, and the perfect companion to any protein dish especially fish! With some simple ingredients, the simple zucchini is transferred into a succulent vegan and wholesome side dish in 20 minutes.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Quick Homemade Pizza
You only need three main ingredients, (and about five minutes) to prepare this pizza dough for the quickest & most delicious homemade pizza. No kneading and no waiting time is required for the dough. Just mix the ingredients together, roll the dough out and get ready to add your favourite toppings. This recipe also includes […]