Yummy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
By shahdan • November 11, 2015
This is a super cheerful breakfast for fun family mornings!
These chocolate chip pancakes are super delicious when eaten warm, but are equally good cold, which makes them perfect for a lunchbox snack as well, paired with fresh fruits.
This recipe yields 10-12 small pancakes.
- 1 cup flour - دقيق
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 2 medium egg - بيضة
- 1 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk - لبن
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips - قطع شوكولاتة صغيرة
Step by step
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the eggs and half the milk.
- Whisk the milk and eggs together while gradually mixing with the flour from around the edges.
- Add the rest of the milk gradually and whisk until you reach a lump-free, relatively thick batter. Leave the rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush a good non-stick frying pan with 1 tsp. oil and place over medium heat.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the batter into the pan, one spoon per pancake. Make sure to space them well apart.
- Use your hand to sprinkle some chocolate chips on the still wet pancake dough.
- When bubbles appear from the sides, flip the pancakes over and let them cook for another minute, then remove from the pan and set side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve warm or cold with fresh fruits on the side.
Tomatoey Pasta Sauce With Lots of Greens
This is the grown up version of the kids healthy tomato pasta sauce - with added fresh spinach and...
Traditional Sweet Qatayef
The traditional sweet Qatayef are different in each home. Some people add almonds and pistachios,...
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]