Yummy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
By shahdan • November 11, 2015
This is a super cheerful breakfast for fun family mornings!
These chocolate chip pancakes are super delicious when eaten warm, but are equally good cold, which makes them perfect for a lunchbox snack as well, paired with fresh fruits.
This recipe yields 10-12 small pancakes.
- 1 cup flour - دقيق
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 2 medium egg - بيضة
- 1 tablespoon sugar - سكر
- 1 pinch salt - ملح
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk - لبن
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil - زيت نباتي
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips - قطع شوكولاتة صغيرة
Step by step
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the eggs and half the milk.
- Whisk the milk and eggs together while gradually mixing with the flour from around the edges.
- Add the rest of the milk gradually and whisk until you reach a lump-free, relatively thick batter. Leave the rest for 10 minutes.
- Brush a good non-stick frying pan with 1 tsp. oil and place over medium heat.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the batter into the pan, one spoon per pancake. Make sure to space them well apart.
- Use your hand to sprinkle some chocolate chips on the still wet pancake dough.
- When bubbles appear from the sides, flip the pancakes over and let them cook for another minute, then remove from the pan and set side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve warm or cold with fresh fruits on the side.
Adding lentils to Tabboula, not only gives this classic salad a beautiful earthy flavour, but it...
Mustard & Rosemary Roasted Beef Fillet
This is such an easy recipe that it became a staple in our homes. The meat turns out tender...
Lovely Lentils Simplified
From 9 months. The infamous Annabella Karmel came up with a toddler lentils recipe that is very...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]