Chicken Avocado Sandwich
By shahdan • July 24, 2015
Whether it’s your child’s packed lunch or your own, make sure it’s healthy and wholesome! It is always great to turn homemade leftover chicken into delicious school sandwiches… Avocado is a creamy nutritious substitute for mayonnaise, while fresh green spinach is a great substitute for lettuce!
- chicken (cooked leftover chicken) - دجاج
- 1 avocado (pitted and peeled) - أفوكادو
- 1 medium lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 handful spinach - سبانخ
- 4 piece brown toast (or your favourite bread) - توست أسمر
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Mash the avocado with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 pieces of toast with the avocado paste. Add spinach leaves and slices of chicken, then top each with the second slice of toast.
- Wrap in cling film or foil and keep refrigerated till the next morning.
Delicious Low-Calorie Carrot Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish cooking competition with Easy-Pan.com. Almost 390...
Quick Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs
When you need a quick and delicious vegetable dish, the Spinach with Tomatoes & Herbs hits the...
Easy Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Cups
Creamy, sweet, and full of nutritional goodness, these fruity frozen yoghurt cups make...
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Blackeyed Peas Salad with Parsley Dressing
This Blackeyed Peas Salad is prepared using very simple everyday ingredients that come together to create a colourful and super nutritious dish. The salad dressing is blended with fresh green parsley to turn a basic sauce into a luscious creamy and full of flavour addition to your salad.
Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins
Perfect for our daily chocolate cravings, these (refined-sugar-free) Tahini & Banana Chocolate Muffins are not only moist and rich, but they also carry lots of clean & healthy ingredients inside them. They make the perfect snack for grown-ups and kids alike. This recipe is super easy to prepare, because all the ingredients are simply mixed […]