Cheese Chili Fries
By Mai Saleh • June 21, 2015
A simple and diffrent way to serve fries. Recipe by Mai Saleh.
- 1 kg potatoes (peeled & sliced) - بطاطس
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese - جبن موتزاريلا
- 1 handful cheddar cheese - جبن شيدر
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
- 1 handful roumy cheese - جبن رومي
- 2 tablespoon hot chili sauce - صوص حار
- 1 handful green chili pepper - فلفل أخضر حار
Step by step
- Fry the potatoes for 7 or 8 min till golden and put it in a plate.
- Mix the cheeses with the chili and add it on top.
- Put in the microwave for a couple of minutes or in a preheated oven for up to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Homemade Crispy & Creamy Konafa
الوصفه بالعربي Golden, thin, crispy and shimmering with light sweet syrup on top…...
Raw Chocolate Whoopies with Banana Coconut Filling
It's nice to find a kids chocolate recipe that is sugar-free and that they would enjoy. These...
Cinnamon & Chili Spiced Hot Chocolate
This is such an intense cup of hot chocolate! With its special spice mix, it has a deep yet...
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.