Cheese Chili Fries
By Mai Saleh • June 21, 2015
A simple and diffrent way to serve fries. Recipe by Mai Saleh.
- 1 kg potatoes (peeled & sliced) - بطاطس
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese - جبن موتزاريلا
- 1 handful cheddar cheese - جبن شيدر
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
- 1 handful roumy cheese - جبن رومي
- 2 tablespoon hot chili sauce - صوص حار
- 1 handful green chili pepper - فلفل أخضر حار
Step by step
- Fry the potatoes for 7 or 8 min till golden and put it in a plate.
- Mix the cheeses with the chili and add it on top.
- Put in the microwave for a couple of minutes or in a preheated oven for up to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Beetroot & Mint Dip
Beetroot & mint are a match made in heaven! This hearty Beetroot & Mint dip is sweet,...
Caramelized Almonds Covered with Dark Chocolate
Three ingredients and you have your own customized chocolate bites... you can prepare them for your...
Homemade Creamy Date Syrup
This two-ingredient replacement to sugar, honey and all artificial sweeteners, is to die for! You...
Oven-Baked Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
This is a new “improved” recipe for everyone’s favourite kofta panee! It is oven-baked to perfection, and most importantly, it stays nice and moist even when eaten cold. Breaded Kofta is great for play dates (with rice & molokheyya, or with pasta). It is ideal for lunchbox sandwiches, and makes a great crowd-pleaser when served nicely with […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.