Cheese Chili Fries
By Mai Saleh • June 21, 2015
A simple and diffrent way to serve fries. Recipe by Mai Saleh.
- 1 kg potatoes (peeled & sliced) - بطاطس
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese - جبن موتزاريلا
- 1 handful cheddar cheese - جبن شيدر
- 1 handful parmesan cheese - جبنة بارميزان
- 1 handful roumy cheese - جبن رومي
- 2 tablespoon hot chili sauce - صوص حار
- 1 handful green chili pepper - فلفل أخضر حار
Step by step
- Fry the potatoes for 7 or 8 min till golden and put it in a plate.
- Mix the cheeses with the chili and add it on top.
- Put in the microwave for a couple of minutes or in a preheated oven for up to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Honey Lancashire Biscuits
These are traditional Lancashire biscuits, only healthier and cleaner replacing sugar with raw...
Strawberry & Cream with Assaleya Crumble
This Strawberry & Cream with Assaleya Crumble is the perfect dessert for a large gathering. It...
The Simplest Renga Baladi
Such a simple and tasty recipe that takes us back to our childhood and still makes an amazing...
Chicken & Chickpea Fatta
Flavourful chicken slices and lemony chickpeas are served over a bed of sumac-seasoned crispy bread and covered with a rich garlicky yoghurt-tahini sauce. This is an easy yet super tasty version of everyone’s favourite fatta. For best results, make sure the yoghurt is at room temperature before assembling the dish. This will ensure that the […]
Cheat Zaatar Mana’ish
We like to call it ‘cheat’ Mana’ish because this is definitely not the original recipe, however it is a super quick hassle-free variation without compromising on the delicious flavours… The dough does not need any resting time. Just bring it together, roll it out into your favourite shape and size, add your favourite topping and […]
Yummy Oat Pancakes served with dates and bananas, and generously drizzled with a tahini-molasses syrup… this is a healthy and nutritious way to start your day.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]