Barbecue Marinated Grilled Chicken
By mohamed ka7ka • July 16, 2015
Simple recipes do go a long way! This is one simple chicken marinade that makes sure your barbecued chicken will taste amazing and have your family and friends coming back for more.
From the article ‘Inspiration for the Long-Awaited Summer Barbecue’ with Kahka.
- 2 chicken (halved) - دجاج
- 1 kg onion (shredded) - بصلة
- 1/2 cup olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 4 lime - ليمون بلدي
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Mix the marinade well then rub it into the chicken, cover and put in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Prepare the barbecue by lighting the coal on the stove then transferring it tot he grill. Let it burn for up to an hour to make sure the heat is consistent through all the coal.
- Place your marinated chicken bottom down on the grill. Change the chicken every 20 minutes while adding from the leftover marination all over it. Do not add to much from the shredded onion itself cause it might burn with the heat.
- The chicken should have been down towards the coal from all sides. It should be done in 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Take it off the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Peanut Butter Chicken Fillets
الوصفة بالعربي This recipe is inspired by an amazing dish we tried at a Latin...
The Simplest Renga Baladi
Such a simple and tasty recipe that takes us back to our childhood and still makes an amazing...
Chicken Avocado Sandwich
Whether it's your child's packed lunch or your own, make sure it's healthy and wholesome! It is...
Vegan Spice Cookies with Candied Ginger
These cookies are absolutely brilliant and not just for vegans but for anyone really. It’s crispy on the outside with a cracked top and extra chewy and soft in the inside. Once you try it it’s going to be a staple at your house. This recipe is adapted from Ovenly’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe […]
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Egyptian Roasted Cauliflower
الوصفة بالعربي If you love the traditional Egyptian fried cauliflower, you will fall in love with this roasted version. Same taste, only healthier!