Banana Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties
By CairoCooking • September 16, 2016
The Banana Honey-based Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties are an incredibly nutritious yet sweet addition to your kids school lunchbox. They might be a bit messy to eat but definitely will please your kids and their friends. Use honey cream or Hive Creamy Honey with Cinnamon for best ‘nutella’ style chocolate result.
- 4 piece wheat cakes - رقائق القمح
- 3 tablespoon honey cream - كريم العسل
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- 2 small banana - موز
Step by step
- Mix the honey cream with cocoa powder and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes. You can also prepare this in large batches in advance and leave it in the fridge for weeks.
- In the meantime, slice the bananas.
- Spread half the cocoa cream on one of the wheat cakes then organize banana slices on top then place another wheat cakes slice on top.
Lentils & Apple Salad
I tried this Lentils & Apple Salad at a friend's dinner and I fell in love with it. Without...
Chicken Meatballs & Cauliflower Alfredo Spaghetti
It is a rich meal full of hidden veggies! The meatballs on their own could be used in kids...
Succulent Beef Burger with Tahini
الوصفة بالعربي The homemade pickles and tahini make this burger so hard to...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]