Banana Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties
By CairoCooking • September 16, 2016
The Banana Honey-based Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties are an incredibly nutritious yet sweet addition to your kids school lunchbox. They might be a bit messy to eat but definitely will please your kids and their friends. Use honey cream or Hive Creamy Honey with Cinnamon for best ‘nutella’ style chocolate result.
- 4 piece wheat cakes - رقائق القمح
- 3 tablespoon honey cream - كريم العسل
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- 2 small banana - موز
Step by step
- Mix the honey cream with cocoa powder and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes. You can also prepare this in large batches in advance and leave it in the fridge for weeks.
- In the meantime, slice the bananas.
- Spread half the cocoa cream on one of the wheat cakes then organize banana slices on top then place another wheat cakes slice on top.
Citrus Couscous with Vegetables & Herbs
A colourful side dish, full of texture and flavour! Serve it with your favourite grilled meat...
Easy, quick, and super nutritious! Re-invent the classic taboula with today's super seed:...
Pumpkin Mini Muffins
Recipe in Arabic مافين القرع العسلي These super yummy pumpkin muffins are one of...
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.