Banana Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties
By CairoCooking • September 16, 2016
The Banana Honey-based Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties are an incredibly nutritious yet sweet addition to your kids school lunchbox. They might be a bit messy to eat but definitely will please your kids and their friends. Use honey cream or Hive Creamy Honey with Cinnamon for best ‘nutella’ style chocolate result.
- 4 piece wheat cakes - رقائق القمح
- 3 tablespoon honey cream - كريم العسل
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder - بودرة كاكاو
- 2 small banana - موز
Step by step
- Mix the honey cream with cocoa powder and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes. You can also prepare this in large batches in advance and leave it in the fridge for weeks.
- In the meantime, slice the bananas.
- Spread half the cocoa cream on one of the wheat cakes then organize banana slices on top then place another wheat cakes slice on top.
Yummy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Egyptian farmers are now growing all these new vegetables and greens that were earlier either...
Thai Beef Salad
The beauty of this Thai Beef Salad is that you can transform leftover meat and rice to a...
Date & Almond Qatayef
Date & Almond Qatayef marries two traditional Ramadani ingredients into a mouthful of...
Veggie-Filled Chicken Burger
A hit with kids and adults alike, these Veggie-Filled Chicken Burgers are so delicious you wouldnt think they’re healthy too!
Green Bulgur Salad
Inspired by the Lebanese Tabbouleh, this luscious Green Bulgur Salad is the perfect side dish. It’s fresh, colourful, and full of healthy ingredients. It is easily prepared for your everyday meal, as well as ideal for gatherings especially barbecues. The leftovers (if any) is also great for your lunchbox. The recipe uses 1.5 cup pre-cooked […]
Orzo & Vegetables Salad
This Orzo Salad is super simple yet delicious and filling. It is perfect for the lunchbox (with or without cooked chicken pieces) as well as a perfect side dish. This basic vegetable combination is very tasty and will be appreciated by most children. Having said that, you can also always add with other ingredients to […]