Banana & Coconut Bread
By Hend Wahsh • November 24, 2015
This bread is beyond scrumptious and moist with a divine smell. This is probably the most delicious way to start the day!
Recipe uploaded by Hend Wahsh.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil - زيت جوز الهند
- 3/4 cup sugar - سكر
- 3 whole eggs - بيض
- 1 teaspoon vanilla - فانيليا
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour - دقيق أبيض
- 1 teaspoon baking soda - بيكربونات الصودا
- 1 teaspoon baking powder - باكينج باودر
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds - بذور الكتان
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt - ملح
- 110 ml yoghurt (1 cup) - زبادي
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes - رقائق جوز الهند
- 3 large bananas - موز
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 23x12cm loaf pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir coconut oil and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla, and whisk further.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt) and sprinkle over the wet ingredients mixing gently until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas then add coconut flakes.
- Add the banana coconut mix to the main dough followed by yogurt, flax seeds & chia seeds (both grounded). Mix well.
- Spread the dough evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with more shredded coconut
- Bake at 180C for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. If after 25 minutes the coconut gets too toasty, cover the loaf with foil for the rest of the baking time.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Luscious White Chocolate Lava Cake
This recipe is an entry to #MyBestDish competition in collaboration with Easy-pan.com This cake...
Barbecue Marinated Grilled Chicken
الوصفه بالعربي Simple recipes do go a long way! This is one simple chicken marinade...
Popcorn Granola Trailmix
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and...
Lentil & Beetroot Salad
This simple lentils & beetroot salad is wholesome and filling during winter and summer. It’s a great for post-workout or late night snack. The lentils also hold themselves well for your lunchbox in case you’re on the go.
Oat & Fruit Pancakes
Perfect for the lunchbox with added fruits, as finger food for little kids on the go, or at home with a drizzle of pure honey, these Oat Pancakes are simply delicious and so easy to prepare a night in advance!
Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap
Crunchy and colourful, the Fresh Veggies & Cream Cheese Wrap will definitely impress your kids and add a new dimension to their every day lunchbox. Using only basic fresh ingredients from your fridge, this wrap will ensure your kids are eating their veggies in the most exciting ways. Also, try cutting your wrap into bite-size sushi-like rolls […]