Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Fillets
By shahdan • July 16, 2015
This is the recipe you need for those super busy days. Toss the chicken in the marinade, pop in the fridge, then cook 10 minutes before serving. Easy, fast and delicious!
- 500 gram chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 2 large garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 large lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 sprig rosemary (without the stem) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken fillets into large thick strips (to marinate better and cook quicker).
- Mix the marinade ingredients. Toss the chicken strips in the marinade. (A clean fridge bag allows you to thoroughly rub the chicken with the marinade without making your hands dirty).
- Pop the chicken bag in the fridge until cooking time.
- Ten minutes before serving, cook the chicken in a hot pan on all sides until golden and cooked through.
Homemade Warm Cheesecake
A simple recipe for a rich and warm cheesecake for cheesecake lovers. Recipe uploaded by Asmaa...
Pineapple Quinoa Salad
With the sweet taste of pineapple and the aroma of fresh mint leaves, this exotic Pineapple Quinoa...
Steak Avocado Salad
Definitely one of my favorite things to date - I can't believe how simple and colorful this dish...
Roasted Chicken with Garlic & Balsamic
The recipe for this Garlic & Balsamic Baked Chicken is effortless, yet the end result is juicy tender chicken, with wonderful flavours and aroma. Just marinate a couple of hours in advance, and bake one hour before serving! This chicken is definitely a great crowd pleaser.
Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) with Prunes
Traditional Kabab Halla (Beef Stew) will always be the ultimate comfort food in our Egyptian homes. It is a delicious meal for the everyday, and always a crowd pleaser in big events. I especially love to include it in my large gathering menus because it is the perfect make-ahead dish. It allows me to focus […]
Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts
The Spiced Freekeh with Minced Beef & Nuts is a very special dish that is both super heathy AND totally satisfies our rich Middle Eastern food taste. With very similar flavours, colours & textures to traditional ‘Rice with Khalta’, this freekeh is nutritious, cooked with one tablespoon of olive oil only, and does not need […]
Greek Chicken Souvlaki & Tzatziki
Chicken Souvlaki is the famous street food from Greece, where marinated chicken cubes are grilled on skewers and served with Tzatziki (yoghurt and cucumber dip) . Unlike our Middle Eastern Shish Tawook, made with chicken thighs, Souvlaki uses boneless chicken breasts. The marinade is also much simpler than the Middle Eastern Shish Tawook, yet zingy […]