Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Fillets
By shahdan • July 16, 2015
This is the recipe you need for those super busy days. Toss the chicken in the marinade, pop in the fridge, then cook 10 minutes before serving. Easy, fast and delicious!
- 500 gram chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 2 large garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 large lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 sprig rosemary (without the stem) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken fillets into large thick strips (to marinate better and cook quicker).
- Mix the marinade ingredients. Toss the chicken strips in the marinade. (A clean fridge bag allows you to thoroughly rub the chicken with the marinade without making your hands dirty).
- Pop the chicken bag in the fridge until cooking time.
- Ten minutes before serving, cook the chicken in a hot pan on all sides until golden and cooked through.
Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs in Mexican Chili Con Carne
الوصفة بالعربي This recipe won the #TheMeatCompete challenge. Find out more. As...
Everyday Mushroom Risotto
I used to get scared of risotto until I found my sister cooks it as a last minute dish when she was...
Oozy Dark Chocolate Fondant
You know that fondant that you get addicted to at some restaurants and tend to go back to for...
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
This Kebda Baladi recipe is by far the easiest recipe ever! It takes less than 20 minutes and you won’t even need to chop onions for this dish.
Mexican Chicken Fajitas
A platter of Mexican Chicken Fajitas served with tortillas, guacamole and sour cream is always a fun & filling meal for everyone on a weekday, and a big hit for casual friends’ get-togethers. It is easily prepared in 30 minutes and does not require fancy ingredients. For best results, marinate the chicken overnight.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Fillets
This roasted red pepper chicken recipe is just so easy and so yum! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this chicken dish is creamy and filling served next to rice. You can also shred the finished chicken and serve it along with its creamy sauce over cooked pasta. Your family and friends will definitely enjoy this […]