Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Fillets
By shahdan • July 16, 2015
This is the recipe you need for those super busy days. Toss the chicken in the marinade, pop in the fridge, then cook 10 minutes before serving. Easy, fast and delicious!
- 500 gram chicken breast fillet - صدور فيليه الدجاج
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 2 large garlic clove (minced) - فص ثوم
- 1 large lime - ليمون بلدي
- 1 sprig rosemary (without the stem) - روزماري/ إكليل الجبل
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Cut the chicken fillets into large thick strips (to marinate better and cook quicker).
- Mix the marinade ingredients. Toss the chicken strips in the marinade. (A clean fridge bag allows you to thoroughly rub the chicken with the marinade without making your hands dirty).
- Pop the chicken bag in the fridge until cooking time.
- Ten minutes before serving, cook the chicken in a hot pan on all sides until golden and cooked through.
Chicken & Broccoli Filo Pie
The chicken & broccoli filling to this filo pie is so delicious and heartwarming. The cheese...
Traditional Kolkas with Green Herbs
I can't imagine any Egyptian growing up not eating Kolkas! Even my husband, who was never a fan of...
Cranberry & Almond Bread
This is so comforting, so good and addictive! Not just addictive to eat but also to make. It is the...
Roast Beef with Almond, Hazel & Pine Nuts Sauce
Recipe submitted by Rasha ElBaramawy. The roast beef dressed in this low fat nutty sauce is delicious served with steamed rice and broccoli.
Mongolian Beef Strips
The Mongolian Beef Strips dish is a favorite at any Chinese restaurant. This is a simplified recipe to achieving it at home. It is a perfect home cooked meal to serve with white rice and a yummy Asian-style salad (check our selection). In this recipe we do not deep fry the beef strips, but it […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.