Balsamic Dijon Roasted Steak
By Alia El Askalany • July 3, 2015
This recipe was an entry in the #TheMeatCompete.
A super easy & fast steak recipe that is convenient for quick dinners & will have you and your family & guests hooked in no time.
- 2-2.5 kg beef fillet (one piece) - فيليه كندوز
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar - الخل البلسمي
- 3 tablespoon pepper corn - فلفل اسود حب
- 2 tablespoon olive oil - زيت زيتون
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 C while you prepare your meat. Make sure your steak is not cut into pieces but actually one whole piece (3er2 filletto). Let meat outside of fridge to defrost over night so it reaches room temperature and cooks evenly.
- Prepare your oven dish by mixing the mustard, vinegar, oil and salt to create a marinade and whisk well.
- Place your steak log (3er2 filetto) in the marinade and coat very well, rubbing marinade all over it. Season with fresh black peppercorns last, before oven, so it creates a nice crust on the outside. You can choose to leave them whole or cracked - per your preference.
- Place in oven and cook for 20-30 minutes for rare, 25-40 minutes for medium and 50 minutes for well done.
- Place your steak onto a dish and let rest for 5 minutes before you serve & slice.
Roasted Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
When shrimp and avocados come together, the results are usually luscious, impressive and mostly...
Gluten-Free Green Goodness Chicken Sandwich
Pile this delicous creamy gluten-free chicken sandwich with all your favorite chemical-free greens...
Breaded Kofta (Kofta Panee)
Whether you choose to fry it or bake it, classic kofta panee will always be a family and...
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
This Kebda Baladi recipe is by far the easiest recipe ever! It takes less than 20 minutes and you won’t even need to chop onions for this dish.
Mexican Chicken Fajitas
A platter of Mexican Chicken Fajitas served with tortillas, guacamole and sour cream is always a fun & filling meal for everyone on a weekday, and a big hit for casual friends’ get-togethers. It is easily prepared in 30 minutes and does not require fancy ingredients. For best results, marinate the chicken overnight.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Fillets
This roasted red pepper chicken recipe is just so easy and so yum! Ready in less than 30 minutes, this chicken dish is creamy and filling served next to rice. You can also shred the finished chicken and serve it along with its creamy sauce over cooked pasta. Your family and friends will definitely enjoy this […]