Baked Salmon with Fresh Herbs
By Dimah Jayyusi • July 13, 2016
In the kitchen, I’m a fan of rich flavor, but more important than that – an easy recipe, like this baked salmon with fresh herbs. Guests have asked me for this recipe – which is super easy to make. The only effort required is in the marinade preparation. Enjoy!
Recipe by Dimah Jayyusi.
- 4 fillet salmon - سمك السلمون
- 3 piece garlic cloves (crushed) - فصوص ثوم
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - ملح البحر
- 1/8 cup olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful dill (chopped) - شبت
- 1 handful coriander (finely chopped) - كزبرة
- 2 tablespoon parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
Step by step
- Mix all ingredients (except salmon steaks) to prepare the marinade.
- Sort salmon steaks, skin-side down, in a container, and drizzle with marinade. Seal container and give it a shake. Marinade for one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Place salmon steaks in an oven tray, skin-side down. Drizzle any remaining marinade.
- Bake in oven - uncovered - until flakey. It should take 20 to 30 minutes depending on salmon thickness. - until flaky.
- I normally serve it with steamed asparagus drizzled with lime juice & olive oil. Serve hot and enjoy!
Popcorn Granola Trailmix
Your kids will love this Popcorn Granola Trailmix in their lunchbox. It is also so nutritious and...
Easy Smoked Salmon Blini
Party food at its best! These salmon blini are not only elegant and absolutely scrumptious but they...
Roast Beef with Almond, Hazel & Pine Nuts Sauce
Recipe submitted by Rasha ElBaramawy. The roast beef dressed in this low fat nutty sauce is delicious served with steamed rice and broccoli.
Quinoa Mahshi Mesh Mahshi
An Egyptian classic with a nutritious modern twist is the best way to describe Quinoa Mahshi Mesh Mahshi. It carries all the Mahshi Mesh Mahshi goodness, cooked with the gluten-free, high-protein, iron- & fiber-rich quinoa! The flavours in this wholesome dish are simply those of a typical Egyptian Mahshi pot with all its fragrant greens and colorful […]
Turmeric Coconut Lentil Soup
The flavors in this good-for-you Coconut Lentil Soup are simply phenomenal. With turmeric, ginger, sweet potatoes, coconut milk, this is not your traditional lentil soup. It is creamy, sweet, fragrant, and above all super-nutritious. A must-try for the cold winter season.