Baked Salmon with Fresh Herbs
By Dimah Jayyusi • July 13, 2016
In the kitchen, I’m a fan of rich flavor, but more important than that – an easy recipe, like this baked salmon with fresh herbs. Guests have asked me for this recipe – which is super easy to make. The only effort required is in the marinade preparation. Enjoy!
Recipe by Dimah Jayyusi.
- 4 fillet salmon - سمك السلمون
- 3 piece garlic cloves (crushed) - فصوص ثوم
- 1.5 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt - ملح البحر
- 1/8 cup olive oil - زيت زيتون
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice - عصير ليمون
- 1 handful dill (chopped) - شبت
- 1 handful coriander (finely chopped) - كزبرة
- 2 tablespoon parsley (chopped) - بقدونس
Step by step
- Mix all ingredients (except salmon steaks) to prepare the marinade.
- Sort salmon steaks, skin-side down, in a container, and drizzle with marinade. Seal container and give it a shake. Marinade for one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Place salmon steaks in an oven tray, skin-side down. Drizzle any remaining marinade.
- Bake in oven - uncovered - until flakey. It should take 20 to 30 minutes depending on salmon thickness. - until flaky.
- I normally serve it with steamed asparagus drizzled with lime juice & olive oil. Serve hot and enjoy!
Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
Transform everyday ingredients such as chicken, carrots and broccoli into an elegant and super...
Red Thai Chicken Curry
الوصفه بالعربي This delicious Red Curry Chicken dish is super easy for everyday, and...
Homemade Roast Beef Toasties
The key to preparing these healthy kid-friendly lunchbox toasties, is to use a cucumber peeler to...
Juicy Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Fillets
A delicious chicken dish that is easy to prepare and looks great on the table, the Spinach-stuffed Chicken Fillets is wholesome, high on protein and nutrients and really a full meal in a dish. The cheese addition is to add creaminess but you can omit it and still enjoy every bite. The tomato sauce suggested […]
Freekeh Beraam With Chicken
This Freekeh Beraam with Chicken is a perfect comfort dish with all the delicious beraam flavours and spices aroma. It is light and nutritious, without compromising on taste, and will be the star of your dinner party table. This dish is best served with a green salad.
Ginger & Lemon Steak a la Jamie Oliver
الوصفة بالعربي Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s Chinese Rib Eye Steak (Jamie’s 30 minutes meals series), this steak has become a favourite in our households. Unlike heavy creamy sauces that we usually serve with our meat, Jamie’s on-the-board dressing for this special steak, is light, refreshing and bursting with mind-blowing flavours. In the original recipe, the meat is rubbed with Chinese Szechwan […]