Baked Chips with Blue Cheese Topping
By yasmine • October 7, 2015
This is such a simple (and quick!) crowd pleaser… everyone will enjoy eating out of the big serving dish and lick their fingers after.
No advance preparation needed, just open a bag of your favourite chips (choose a thick cut brand), melt some cheese and drizzle it over the chips before baking for 10 minutes or less.
- 1 potato chips (big bag) - بطاطس شيبس
- 100 gram blue cheese (crumbled) - جبنة ريكفور
- 100 gram cream - قشطة
- 1/4 cup milk (preferably skimmed) - لبن
- black pepper - فلفل أسود
- 1/2 handful green onions (chopped - OPTIONAL) - بصل أخضر
Step by step
- In a saucepan, mix the blue cheese, cream and milk and place on low heat for around 10 minutes or until mixture is creamy and cheese has dissolved.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 and line a flat oven dish with parchment paper and spread the chips over it.
- Once the cheese is ready, pour it slowly over the chips attempting to spread the mixture evenly all over the top. Sprinkle the green onions if using any.
- Put in the oven for up to 10 minutes (making sure the chips don't burn). Sprinkle some fresh black pepper as soon as it is out of the oven and serve it hot and bubbly.
Fresh Guava & Pomegranate Dessert
الوصفة بالعربي This fruit dessert is a simple family favourite celebrating the...
Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes
For all our gluten-free friends out there: These Delicious No-Wheat Pancakes taste exactly like...
Banana & Coconut Bread
This bread is beyond scrumptious and moist with a divine smell. This is probably the most...
Greek Eggplant Dakos Salad
The authentic Greek Dakos salad is all about a delicious mix of tomatoes, feta cheese and olives served on Cretan rusk bread. We are so glad to share it with you since it is one of our favorites whenever we visit this beautiful country. In our Dakos version, we decided to replace the bread with […]
Middle Eastern Open Minced Meat Pie
This Open Minced Beef Pie is a feast of Middle Eastern flavours. Whether at brunch, or dinner parties, it is always a show-stopper and a huge crowd pleaser.
Labna & Black Olives Sandwich Filler
This recipe is ideal for black olive lovers. It is perfect for the lunchbox, and it also makes a great dip for friendly gatherings. Fresh mint gives this classic sandwich filler a new delicious dimension. You can replace labna with any cream cheese you like. In all cases, make sure to use good quality Kalamata olives.