Apple & Dill Mixed Vegetable Salad
By shahdan • February 1, 2018
This Apple & Dill Mixed Vegetable Salad is delicious, fun and easy to prepare in advance. With colourful veggies, sweet crunchy apples and a hint of fresh dill & spring onions, this salad also makes an exciting cold side dish for grilled meat, chicken and fish.
- 4 cup mixed vegetables (frozen peas, carrots, green beans) - خضراوات مشكلة
- 1 cup sweet corn - ذرة حلوه
- 4 tablespoon yoghurt - زبادي
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard - مسطردة ديجون
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional) - مايونيز
- 1 medium apple (cubed) - تفاحة
- 1 medium spring onion (finely chopped) - بصلة خضراء
- 1 tablespoon dill (finely chopped) - شبت
- salt and pepper (to taste) - ملح و فلفل
Step by step
- Boil vegetables for a few minutes until soft yet still fresh green in colour and crunchy. Rinse with ice cold water and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, mix yoghurt with mustard and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Add apple cubes, corn, spring onion, dill, followed by the mixed vegetables and mix. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Lovely Lentils Simplified
From 9 months. The infamous Annabella Karmel came up with a toddler lentils recipe that is very...
Dill & Lemon Salmon Tagliatelle
Succulent and flaky salmon chunks are served on a bed of Italian tagliatelle and covered with a...
Everyone’s Favourite Shawerma
The secret recipe to the best homemade shawerma is finally revealed. We had to dig for the...
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle
This Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is the simplest way to the heart of a loved one. It impresses with its salmon flavor and creaminess, while it is quick and easy to prepare.
Greek Salad is easy to prepare, and full of delicious flavours. It is a perfect salad option in the summer when the weather is too hot for good quality fresh lettuce. Serve it with Greek Chicken Souvlaki & flat bread to enjoy a full authentic Greek meal.
Date & Banana Oat Porridge
Date & Banana Oat Porridge makes the perfect nutritious and filling breakfast in a bowl. It is also a great sohour idea in Ramadan. In this recipe, old fashioned oats (not quick or instant oats), are cooked in water until a thick porridge consistency is reached. Then a splash of dairy or non-dairy milk is […]
Beef Shawerma in 30 Minutes
Yes wherever you are, you can have delicious Egyptian-style Beef Shawarma in 30 minutes only and the secret ingredient is minced beef. It cooks super quickly and it is seasoned in the same pan while cooking. The result is mouthwatering tender beef shawarma ready for juicy Egyptian street-style sandwiches. In gatherings, we like to serve […]